* grilled Japanese pike mackerel w/ yuzu-ponzu sauce
This was similar to the grilled fish you can order at most Japanese or Korean food joints. The sauce cut through the rich meat nicely and added a bright hit of citrus.
* grilled side ribs w/ caramelized shallot glaze
Though these ribs were nice and juicy, the glaze (which tasted of molasses, soy, onion and green curry) was a bit too overwhelming, rich and cloying for us.
* lamb and duck prosciutto dumplings
You really can't go wrong with crunchy, deep-fried packets of meat and it was nice to have a variation on the usual pork filled dumplings I get elsewhere.
* Moroccan spiced chicken wings w/ kaffir lime glaze
These were ok. The sauce was too similar to the sauce on the ribs.
* grilled calamari and shrimp on mango salad
I love mango salad and this one was good, just not anything special. I found the calamari to be slightly overcooked and under-seasoned.
* frog's legs sauteed w/ poblano and szechwan spices
We all found this kind of "meh". I found the frog's legs to be a bit tough and the smokey, heavily spiced sauce just wasn't doing it for me.
* blue crab and avocado salad
Clean and simple, this salad renewed my love for the avocado. The nuttiness of the sesame seeds are so necessary on this salad and not just for decoration.
207 Ossington Ave.