tacos el asador

I love going to places I've never been before because I get excited about ordering everything off the menu. My friend Clara brought me to her favourite taco place on Bloor near Clinton St. It was everything you'd expect from a pint sized taco joint. There was a line up which I know is somewhat usual during busy periods. The wait wasn't long and sure was worth it. There was your usual tacos, burritos and quesadillas along with other snack favourites like nachos. I tried a variety of items and my meal was really affordable including a drink. Here is what I had at my visit. Be sure to grab some tacos while watching the World Cup on Bloor Street.

* nachos with avocado and black beans

* cheese pupusa

* crispy taco with beef





* Tacos el Asador
690 Bloor St W. @ Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment