craft burger

Despite being pretty close to my house, I'd never been to Craft Burger before this weekend. Joe and I both went for the cheeseburger combo (mine with onion rings, his with fries). This burger comes with smoked cheddar and the usual choice of toppings: mayo, lettuce, tomato, onions, pickle, ketchup, mustard. I keep it simple: extra pickles, mayo and ketchup. The smoked cheddar was a nice touch (though the hefty slice didn't really melt), but I'm old-fashioned and would have preferred a slice of processed cheese (for shame, I know). Overall, the burger was nicely done. Cooked until still slightly pink inside, it was flavourful, juicy and satisfying. The rings were crispy and the fries were appropriately seasoned. For two of us it came to around $25, which is a bit pricey for burgers and fries, but most burger joints in the city seem to be charging just as much these days.





Craft Burger
573 King St. W

No comments:

Post a Comment