vosges haut chocolat

When I was in Vegas I came across a Vosges boutique and promptly stopped in to pick up a few of their newest chocolate bars.


* bapchi's caramel toffee exotic candy bar
milk chocolate with butter toffee, walnuts & pecans
like a grown-up Skor or Heath bar, this was my favourite of the three.

* amalfi exotic candy bar
white chocolate with lemon zest and pink peppercorns
the white chocolate was super creamy and the lemon cut the sweetness, the pink peppercorns added crunch and a slight peppery aftertaste.

* black salt caramel exotic candy bar
dark chocolate with Hawaiian sea salt and soft caramel
sweet and salty is one of my favourite combos so I obviously liked this.

* left to right: black salt caramel, amalfi, bapchi's caramel toffee

* Vosges Haut Chocolat
Caesar's Palace
Las Vegas, NV.

No comments:

Post a Comment