* the market is two floors and has everything from meat and cheese to produce and ethnic ingredients.
* so many homemade baked goods
* easter chocolate display at Denninger's
* i love Milka bars. it's a weakness.
* i also love Haribo candies.
* this is a lone pickle in a sealed can (i'll post the contents when i open it)
* ritter sport bars (another weakness).
* sweet and horseradish mustard
* joe's meat haul (from left to right): hot cacciatore, venison and beef salami, german style salami, smoked link sausage
* whisky cheddar
After having a taste of this cheese Seema and I both bought some. It's sharp, but slightly creamy and even a touch sweet. Just a bit more complex than an average aged cheddar.
284 King St. E
* Hamilton Farmers Market
35 York Blvd.