5 tbsp salted butter
1/4 C sugar
1/3 C brown sugar
1/3 C flour
1/2 C quick cook oats
1. Using a food processor, combine all of the ingredients and pulse until it forms crumbs and holds together when pressed. Refrigerate until ready to use.
1 1/4 C frozen blueberries
2 C flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2/3 C sugar
zest of 1 lemon
1/2 stick salted butter, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 C milk
1/4 C sour cream
1. Butter an 8-inch round baking tin.
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda and baking powder.
3. Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine sugar, lemon zest and butter until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each, until combined. Add vanilla and combine again.
4. With the mixer on low add the 1/3 of the flour mixture, then the milk, another 1/3 of flour mixture, then sour cream, then the last 1/3 of flour. Mix until just combined.
5. Gently fold in the blueberries using a spatula. Scrape batter into the prepared pan. Top with streusel topping. Place pan on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.